Thursday, December 17, 2015

Review: Zeroes

Zeroes Zeroes by Scott Westerfeld
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

“I just wanted a ride home!”

LOL!

It was fun and cool but damn long.


*MC’s Corner*

• WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED LAST SUMMER?! GRRRR… THE BOOK WAS SO LONG BUT IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED! *stink eyes*

• I just don’t get why these 6 people were ‘chosen’ to have these powers? And by the way, ‘powers’ sound BORING. There should be another name for it like Legacies for the Gardes (Pittacus Lore’s Lorien Legacies.) What makes them special, why these kids? I’m trying to find an algorithm here. Do they have the same birthdays? Or maybe their parents ate something. Or they’ve been on one place in a wrong time. The list goes forever.

• Ooops… Anonymous who?

• And… what is their goal? Why have these powers but they don’t have anything to fight for or something?

• I’m not sure if I’m going to read the next book. I’m slightly disappointed.


@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment