Thursday, December 17, 2015

Review: Legacies Reborn

Legacies Reborn Legacies Reborn by Pittacus Lore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*MC’s Corner*
• Now I know how she ended up with that bag… wahaha.

• PLEASE MAKE THE NEXT BOOK PUBLISH DATE EARLY!!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN. #WAITINGSUCKS

• THE NEXT BOOK OF LORIEN LEGACIES TITLE: UNITED AS ONE
OHMIGOSH! IS THIS THE LAST ONE?

• AND… THE LOST FILES #14: LAST DEFENSE

• #TheBestSciFiYASeriesEVER #WeWantUAONow

• I am kinda torn… I don’t want this series to end… but I really do want the Gardes to find their peace.

• Last thing… PLEASE DON’T KILL ANYMORE GARDE. ESPECIALLY NINE. JUST D-O-N-T! DON’T BE LIKE OTHER AUTHORS WHO LOVES KILLING MAIN/FAVORITE CHARACTERS. WE WILL TALK ABOUT YOUR BOOK EVEN WITHOUT KILLING THEM. KILL THE VILLAINS THOUGH…

• Apparently that is not the last thing… haha
I think we should play a game… (while waiting for UAO)

HERE WE GO:
DESCRIBE HOW YOU WANT SETRAKUS RA DEATH WOULD BE LIKE.


@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment