Thursday, December 17, 2015

Review: Distraction

Distraction Distraction by Laura Clark
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*MC’s Corner*
*EBOOK COPY PERSONALLY GIVEN BY THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE OF HONEST REVIEW*
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Unfortunately, I did not finish it.


• I don’t think it’s a bad book. Yes, I gave up reading it, the thing is… I don’t think I am the right person to read this book.
It’s too girly for me… I am not a fan of girly books. And truthfully you should’ve given it to a female reviewer. (I do appreciate that you trusted me with this book and I am grateful for that.) But you market is girls. I don’t see any male readers reading this.

• I really do want to know who she is going to end up with… Sam or Trevor. But it’s taking so much of my time. I think it was written beautifully. You feel lots of things. l Especially annoyance to the slut–sorry to say, but she is–named Laila. WHATS WRONG WITH HER!!! SHE MADE MY BLOODN BOIL! GRRR…

• I think girls would love this, and maybe will relate to the characters.

• What’s up with the cover? Is she going to find a magic dress or something that can split her into two? Cause I want one. HA!

• Maybe I should just look at the last chapter. *grin*


@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment