Thursday, December 17, 2015

Review: The Sword of Summer

The Sword of Summer The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

‘Then I died. The end’

That was, I think, the coolest first chapters ever.


And… that was damn loooong…
Also the reason I just read a Rick Riordan book after years.



 
Magnus: S-s-sorry. I must … um, wrong house.

Hunding: Wrong house? I don’t think so. You’re checking in.

Magnus: Uh … what?

Hunding: You’re dead, aren’t you? Follow me. I’ll show you to registration.



*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.

• This is the book when I look at it, I am pretty sure I am not going to finish it in a day or two.

• I love the concept of Magnus dying (and stealing Bane’s name from TMI *grin*) and their mission to save the world/to delay Ragnarok. Their, Magnus and the gang, journey between worlds are EPIC. I had so much fun.

• Gosh! I never knew that Loki had so many offspring. And they are all evil? OHMYGOD!
Now I want to read more about Norse Mythology. I kinda want to know whats, maybe, most accurate on what I read and watched.

• The Hotel… *jaw dropped*
OhMyGosh! That was so cool! They kill each other!

• Now, the Thor thing… I mean you ruined it for me. According to this book he’s a red head. Uh-uh! No way, I want my Thor, Chris Hemsworth, a blond one. Erase erase.

• I think the main audience for this book is children. Especially those who really likes books.
Some of the things happened there/scenes seems so silly when you think of it. When while I’m reading the book, they’re awesome.

• The talking sword reminds me of a Japanese anime. I forgot the title.

• Haha! Whats wrong with me? I had to double check this review… Apparently I wrote Magnus’ name incorrectly. I wrote Mangus. *grin*


@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment