Thursday, December 17, 2015

Review: Soundless

Soundless Soundless by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really thought it was a historical fiction or something.
I honestly didn’t question myself why the title was ‘Soundless’, I just opened and started reading it.
Then it just BAM! Whaaaat? THEY CANT HEAR ANYTHING?


*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.
• It a fresh idea, I think. I never read something like this.

• I am kinda disappointed though. Everytime RM releases a new book; I get so excited, thinking maybe this new book has the new Adrian Ivashkov. You know? I’m always looking forward. Sadly, Li Wei is not. That I think is my fault. I expected too much and the standard I was looking for is very high.

• I find the way things were put together a bit weird.
The village of deaf people, that are actually slaves to the king but they don’t know that.
Then she suddenly can hear…
The pixie thingies…
The short war–if you can call it that.


@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment