Thursday, December 17, 2015

Review: Winter

Winter Winter by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“Well, you know, some people might say that doing the right thing is a reward in itself.”–Carswell Thorne


I WANT TO GIVE ALL THE STARS IN THE UNIVERSE TO YOU!
I LOVE IT! I LOVE THIS BOOK! THE WHOLE SERIES!

AFTER 2 DAYS OF READING THIS THING I M NOT SATISFIED! I KINDA WANT MORE!


*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.
• There should be a real ending for the whole cast. The way you ended their stories… pfft!!! Too short! Maybe write 5 -10 years after from the ending. You know?

• I spent majority of my reading Winter aggravated. So aggravated to Levana. Ugh! I HATE HER SO MUCH! I DON’T CARE WHAT SHEW SAID ABOUT HER PAST BALAH BLAH BLAH… The bottomline is she purely evil. AND FUGLY!
I spent my time annoyed, because, really, the things happened are annoying. That is why they – the gang – deserve a long HFA. Let’s give them happiness.

• Gosh… Winter is probably my least favorite character… I mean, sorry to say this, but she does belong to an insane asylum. I get it, I know she’s like that because she doesn’t want to use her powers… but still. (I’m the insane one right? #KICKMENOW)

• The thing they did to Wolf… GRRR…

• #SPOILERS (HEALTHY SPOILERS) *grin*
o The freakin war was sooooo long.
o Levana & Kai got married.
o Levana is so damn FUGLY. That’s what you get when you are that evil.

• I’m impressed. The ‘Snow White’ vibe… ooooh! Superb!

• Thank you SO MUCH for writing this beautiful series Marissa Meyer.
I RECOMMEND THIS MUST-READ SERIES TO EVERYONE!

• And also… thank you for not killing favorite characters, like those other authors. *PHEW* I was so scared.


@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment