Thursday, December 17, 2015

Review: Getting Rough

Getting Rough Getting Rough by C.L. Parker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh Yeah! I LOVE IT!
Thank you so much for sending me an email to notify me with CL Parker’s new book is now available, and of course it being auto approved! MUCH LOVE FROM ME!


*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.

• One thing I love and what keeps me coming back to CL Parker books is that they are not too long and not too short. It was all well-balanced, the story, the characters, the twist and yeah, the length.

• Getting Rough… gosh! I enjoyed it very much, if Playing Dirty (book 1) is more to the seduction and games–playing dirty. This one leans more to–this may sound sappy–finding love, family and peace. It’s not all fun, there’s some bumps but ended all good! *thumbs up*

• I kinda hate Casey–Cassidy’s childhood sweetheart/the tattoo–he’s so… I don’t know? Why is he acting like that.
Well, now I forgive him… because he’s a very very hot lobsterman! *wahaha*

• I WANT QUINN & DENVER’S STORY! GOSH!!!

• #EVERYTHING:
o COVER – I approve, it was okay… though I think, if the story is like this. So good. The cover should be something more eye catchy not something like the other typical romance books.
o BACKDROP – FROM THE CITY TO THE SMALL TOWN. It was quite a transition. The people, their jobs and the aura, C.L. Parker captured it very well.
o BELIEVABILITY – It was a very good love story. I’d like to think they are real people. No joke.
o Market – I don’t know… but I think some guys might find this enjoyable.
o Compare to past books… I am a big fan of you C.L. Parker, and I am pretty sure I’ve read all the (published) books you wrote, I say they were pretty consistent. I love them all.

• MUST READ! GET YOUR COPIES! YOU WONT REGRET IT!

ARC provided by Bantam Books (Random House) &NetGalley in exchange of honest review. Thank you!

@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment