Thursday, December 17, 2015

Review: The House

The House The House by Christina Lauren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*MC’s Corner*
• Truthfully, the story started really rough for me.
I read the first few chapters a day then sometimes I skip reading it the next, preferred other books.
Thank God I did not give up.
While I was waiting in line to pay electric bills, I resumed reading it. Well, let’s just say I reached the PART. It’s like the lightbulb inside my head lit up. *ping*
My interest awaken, I just want to know the answers. And I started to make my own conclusions. I still did not get the ending right. I think that’s a good thing.

• The story is about this House that is alive and everything in and around it. SO CREEPY!
And Gavin, who lived there for the most of his life. The House is practically his parent. What if one day he wants to get away?


@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment