Thursday, November 5, 2015

Review: Friction

Friction Friction by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So sexy… I just love Leary & Reeve… especially when they are together. They are so damn HOT!
I think Friction is now my favorite Sawyer Bennett book!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
LOVE reading it. You guys should read it too… I enjoyed it so much.


*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.

• I saw it on NetGalley. The ‘Read Now’ section and I was totally on board reading it. Glad I did.

• The best part was the first time they ‘met’.
GOSH! I don’t know about elevators but damn…

• The prologue though, I’m not a big fan. It’s like it has a male reader repeller or something.

• I also think that there’s some element that were probably good for the story but they were not explored or expanded, you know. Blah blah blah… I mean they would probably make the story longer, which I would like.

• The story only revolves on Leary and Reeve I think that makes it easier to read… and well, the lawyer stuff that I don’t understand that much adds to that too.

• The story is pretty predictable just like some of SB books. But the thing is they were well written that why I enjoyed reading them even though (I think) I know what is going to happen next.

• This cover, uh-uh I don’t like it.
Now that I finished reading this very sexy book… looking at the cover. It doesn’t fit. There’s nothing sexy about this cover.

ARC provided by Montlake Romance & NetGalley in exchange of honest review. Thank you!

@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment