Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Review: Until Friday Night

Until Friday Night Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*sob*


. Aunt Coralee: In life we often have to make decisions that aren’t easy. But it doesn’t mean they aren’t right.

Maggie: But what if they’re wrong?

Aunt Coralee: fate steps in and fixes things. You just have to trust it.


It’s not TFIOS but yeah, when you know there’s a character that is going to die, it hard not to think of it. Well, on UFN it’s not the lover that is going to die.

I think this is an another side of Abbi Glines I never seen (well in this case, read) before.

#MUSTREAD



*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.


• It was very raw and honest. And it has so much angst that it’s hard not to affect me. And I think, you’re THAT numb if you don’t.

• As bad as it sounds. I just want to end his suffering, because I really do feel it. I kept on wishing please, please, please.
It’s just that I don’t want the people in our house see/hear me crying.

• It’s kinda weird that the first part was very slow paced and then... suddenly I was turning the last page.

• It’s also weird that TFIOS had a huge impact on me. UGH! Even there’s no connection or whatsoever.


@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment