Monday, November 16, 2015

Review: The Favorite

The Favorite The Favorite by Kiera Cass
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Seriously?! That’s it?! Ugh!

Unbelievable! This is so… short.
I know it was a short story… but this is so short for a #1 NYT Best Selling Author.

Its like opening it then I just stretched my feet and suddenly I’m done.

*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.
• The stupid me… saw that it was actually part of an anthology, kinda. Happily Ever After.
#KILLMENOW #IKNOWRIGHT?

• As much as I love Aspen I’m just going to give it 4 Stars.
You have to admit the fact that it’s still short…
And there are some unnecessary parts that were written longer than they should and the good parts were cut short.

• When I saw the ‘Part 1’ ‘Part 2’ thingy–what do you call them?–I got so excited. I thought it was going to be a fairy tale or something love story. Part 1 I thought it’s going to be the story of how Marlee and Woodwork met (check), then how they started their ‘affair’ (check), and lastly how they got caught (check). All check… my problem is that none of them were detailed.
Moving on, on Part 2 my mind went straight to The Heir. Years after Mer & Maxon got married. How their children got ‘friendly’.


@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment