Monday, November 16, 2015

Review: Days of Throbbing Gristle

Days of Throbbing Gristle Days of Throbbing Gristle by Kevin Cole
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

*UNFINISHED REVIEW*
*STILL READING*
*NOT ACTUALLY SURE IF I'M GOING TO FINISH IT*

THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING ME WITH YOUR BOOK MR. KEVIN COLE!
I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

*MC’s Corner*
Spoilers.
• I’m on 13% I think and I already spent a time normally I’m not half of a normal book.
So yeah it’s really long.
It makes me want to grab a new book.

• I think it’s a bad idea to write a contemporary book with juvenile characters that is so long. I think when you write long book the best genre is fantasy and Sci/Fi.

• And honestly, maybe it’s a fantasy book. I’m just not in that part yet.

• And that is another gripe of mine… I have no idea where is the story going.
All I remember is a poor British boy who is fostered by rich American family and he’s trying to fit in.

@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment