Tuesday, November 24, 2015

ARC Review: Lonesome Town by Tom Mendicino

Lonesome Town Lonesome Town by Tom Mendicino
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don’t know if my copy (ARC) is incomplete or it was really written that way…
There are most scenes that I thought were missing. Lots of them are pretty good scenes and suddenly I’m in a different scene. That’s kinda suck if that the way it was laid out.


*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.

• Story wise I think there’s a potential in there. It was really good. I liked it!
Wit the writing style… I have no complaints there.

• Romance… it was a lil bit short in that area.
And I kinda wanted the main characters (Charlie &KC) to converse more in the story… or at least them to have some sexy time, you know? Ha! *grin*
I mean, they don’t have a sexy scene… with each other but with the other people that had. And that is totally a spoiler.

• I think I finished reading Lonesome Town in less than two hours. So I guess it will appeal more to those M/M book readers who are in a long drive or to those who’s wants to chillax on their own.


ARC provided by LYRICAL PRESS BOOKS (Kensington Publishing Corp.) & NetGalley in exchange of honest review. Thank you!

@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment