Monday, November 9, 2015

Review: Six of Crows

Six of Crows Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

That was so good!
And long.

*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.
• I’m not disappointed, I love this book but I thought it would be like a future or some kind of spinoff of Grisha Trilogy. I expected more magical.

• Well… I’m not complaining. I just expected.
Although, there’s enough magic but this one leans more towards action, adventure and thrill, less on romance and fantasy.

• The thing though is that I felt okay if I put it down and continue reading it later. You know?
I mean… I did not get the feeling of GOSH–IT’S–SO–GOOD-I-CAN’T–PUT–IT–DOWN.
But I’m definitely reading the next one.

• Characters… oooh!
So bad-ass and… diverse. I can differentiate every one of them.

o Kaz Brekker – daaaamn. He has this aura of at first glance it’s like I want to… kinda… pity him because of his condition and THEN… B-O-O-M IN–YOUR–FACE ‘don’t underestimate me a-hole!’ So kickass! I just love and lil bit hate him.

“When everyone knows you’re a monster, you needn’t waste time doing every monstrous thing.”

o Inej Ghafa–she reminded me of Celaena Sardothien. That says it all. I think.

“Never something for nothing…”

o Matthias Helvar–I’m so crushing on him. He and Nina are icing of the story. I’m excited to see more of them.
Him coming home to infiltrate his un-infiltratable home. (If that’s even a word.)

o Jesper Fahey–he wasn’t given that much ‘attention’. He was more of like some accessory. The only highlight of his career was his so called secret ‘talent’.

o Wylan Van Eck–he is officially part of Kaz’ crew right?
I wish I knew what was in his mind.

• I wonder how long do we going to wait for the next one.


@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment