Monday, September 21, 2015

Review: The Copper Gauntlet

The Copper Gauntlet The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 stars!!!



description

“The end is closer than you think, Makar.” –Warren


Yeah!
Cassandra Clare and Holly Black did not disappoint!

5 STARS B****es! SO GOOD! I LOVE IT!


*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.

• The Copper Gauntlet is more adventurous than The Iron Trial. I liked that they went outside the Magisterium. (I know it’s against the rules.) I also this one is more fun.

• My only gripe on this book is that it’s too short… I mean much as I love it, I kinda wanted. I waited a year. Duh!

• I wish there’s more of the Copper Year thingies. I love their studies on The Iron Trial; it’s one of my favorite.

• I also love that I got to know more of the main characters, the world and wonders of Magisterium, which I think is cool.

• The last part… it was almost like the first one. You gotta step it up.
But ‘THE HEAD’ thingy, damn, that was so effing creepy as hell…

• The Copper Gauntlet did not remind me of Harry Potter any more.
And I realized that after I finished it. Kudos for that! *thumbs up*

• But the thing is this series is definitely going to be on my every year’s TO-READ list.

• And I really do wish it was longer…

@gleekidMC



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment