Monday, September 21, 2015

Review: Queen of Shadows

Queen of Shadows Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 STARS!!!
I did not enjoyed reading Queen of Shadows that much.
Why? WHY? F***ING WHY?!
I’m still heartbroken.
Chaol & Celaena are really done. And I am so fucking done. UGH!
It’s like I want to cry over it but I am beyond pissed off.
I lost hope… I’m went in a bad mood and I really hate Aelin.


*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.

• She’s Aelin now… and well I really hate typing her name… I always get the spelling wrong.
*eye roll*

• I don’t know if it’s just me or I just really hate the idea of Chaol is being replaced. Do you guys love Aelin & Rowan romance thingy? As much I love Rowan and his thingy… *giggle*…I don’t see or feel any chemistry. I’m sorry. It’s like Jamie & Cersei Lannister. I think Sarah J Mas is trying really hard to pair the two of them. And I think I will never be okay with it.

• Well, let’s put aside my gripes. The things happened are actually good.
So many things… and I can’t wait on what is going to happen next.
DAMN! I can’t even think of a scenario that… I can be excited for the months I am going to wait for the next book. And I really love that about how it ended.

• AND #SPOILERALERT Arobyn fucking Hamel is dead! YESSS! One of the best news in FICTION WORLD. *thumbs up*

• Oh yeah! I almost forgot.
Dorian and that freaky Manon. Hmmm…
WHAT NOW?
ME = VOMITING

• Speaking of Dorian… and the thing happened on the previous book. The collar thingy, damn I thought he’s going to be the most evil thing and then…
I kinda wanted more of that. Yes I don’t want the collar on him but… what now?
WHO IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT ‘EVIL’?

• *fingers crossed*
I think/ the next book will be years after this one.

@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment