Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Fate of Ten by Pittacus Lore [REVIEW]

The Fate of Ten by Pittacus Lore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“I’m not putting myself before the whole world, John. I wanted to see a future where Setrákus Ra is killed, no matter the consequences.
I wanted to see a future where someone has the guts to do what needs to be done.”
–Ellla


OHEMGEE!

WHAT THE F JUST HAPPENED?

SHE’S DEAD?!

FOR REAL?

*gasp*

WOOH! YAY!

*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.
• I mean… I’m not a big fan of her, even if she dead it’s not that big deal for me. *shrug*
Well… just don’t make ‘him’ go berserk.
I do feel like, in some way that she is kinda hindrance to what the Garde’s mission. Its better this way.

• And then it turns out she just passed out. #notreallydead

• Setrákus Ra… I’M NOT SO SURE IS HE TOO IS DEAD.
DUH! There’s another book coming… it can’t not have a villain.

• Speaking of the next book. How many months are going to wait exactly? UGH!
Damn Pittacus Lore’s cliff–effing –hangers.

• Pittacus Lore–THE CHARACTER NOT THE AUTHOR.
OH MY GOD!
I LOVE THAT PART!

• And the war is like… starting to be real. Though I wish Pittacus Lore, the author, will make it bloodier. You know? The gorier the more fun. #BLOODTHIRSTYME

• I kinda wish that Mark had powers/Legacies too, like Sam. Lucky Sam.

• John’s Legacy–YES! I knew he’s more than just that. *thumbs up* I approved.

• *crossed fingers*
I hope that the whole gang will finally REALLY meet.

@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment