Thursday, September 3, 2015

Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson [ARC REVIEW]

Walk on Earth a Stranger Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I reached the last page…
It’s so weird… I felt triumphant… successful… it’s like I accomplished something that is so big.
So cool!
It was like I was with them throughout their journey, not as reader but as a character.


*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.


• It has this “something” you are always looking on a book.

• I’m not sure if there’s going to be a sequel… but I kinda like it how it is.
I’m thinking of something that might happen if there’s a sequel… I just can’t.
The best thing about this is the “journey” to the gold rush.

• This one is a must read I recommend it to everyone. You’re going to love it as much as I did. *thumbs up.

• Reading Walk on Earth a Stranger is an experience. Don’t miss it!

• PS: In wish my ARC has a map. *grin*

• PSS: I wrote this review after I finished reading it. So I just saw on goodreads that it’s going to be a Trilogy.
ARC provided by Greenwillow Books (HarperCollins Publishers) & Edelweiss in exchange of honest review. Thank you!

@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment