Monday, September 21, 2015

Review: Dirty Promises

Dirty Promises Dirty Promises by Karina Halle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

And the worst part was, as much as I was falling out of love … I still loved him something terrible.
Love was a terrible thing.


OhMyGod!

THAT IS IT?! NO MORE JAVIER BERNAL?!

Honestly, I am not satisfied AT ALL.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the book so much. But this one is full of violence, gore and etc.
I want to see the soft… softer & romantic side of Javier Bernal. I miss that… very much.


*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.

• There is this scene that I am not going to forget anytime soon. DAMN!
O.O
He made her shorter than him because she said men shorter than her is not her type.
I mean… he used a machete. O.O
It’s giving me chills.

• It was scarier than most Horror books. It’s not a Horror book but it was horrifying enough to be one. You don’t want be on Javier Bernal’s bad side.

• I hate Esteban… who doesn’t?
And then he and Luisa… *vomit* *vomit* *vomit*

• I want more… I’m not satisfied… I want a REAL ending.


@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment