Monday, September 21, 2015

Review: The Lies About Truth

The Lies About Truth The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Stars!
Lies. Lies. Lies.Lies. Lies.

But here’s some truth… this book is really good.

I’m impressed.


*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.

• Ha! I’m back with Project–Read–YAContemporary–Novels. *eye roll* Yes I just made that up… like a minute ago.

• I love the cover… but you have to admit… the guys there are older than the characters by much much.

• I don’t know what is wrong with me. When I read… for example, a Romance book that is written by one of my fave author sometimes I ended up disappointed. So I don’t know why I evade reading YAC… when they are this good.

• OR MAYBE, HarperCollins just happen to have an amazing collection.

• The Truth About Lies is a story of four friends grieving from the lost of their dearest friend/brother.
Sadie, Max, Grey and Gina. They are less than a month away from the one-year anniversary of Trent death. A death caused by an accident which they are all in.
What really happened that day?

• They met again… talked about that night.
That’s when they discovered the secrets, the lies and everything.
Now… they are on the ‘mission’ on making memories

ARC provided by HarperTeen (HarperCollins Publishers) & Edelweiss in exchange of honest review. Thank you!

@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment