Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Review: The Marked Girl

The Marked Girl The Marked Girl by Lindsey Klingele
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I LOVE THE COVER! YEE HA!!!

Now… the book, it was probably the most predictable thing ever.
The things/scenes I thought that will happen happened.


*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.

• The concept was very unoriginal, I’m sorry.
I mean, if you want to write a book with the concept that has been done many times, you gotta stand out. Sadly this one failed.

• I see a bit of potential with the way the scenes were put together and the way it ended. I gave it 4 stars and finished this thing.

• I am the kind of reader that if the book is written by some author that I don’t know/never read their books and then I feel the story of the book I’m reading is predictable–it happens a lot of times–I’m not going to finish it. The only way I am going to finish something like it is when I see a redeemable quality/part of it. If you asked me if I am going to buy this book… sadly I won’t. My ARC is enough.

• I also felt like the people from the other world felt more like they were from the past.



ARC provided by HarperTeen (HarperCollins Publishers) & Edelweiss in exchange of honest review. Thank you!

@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment