Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Review: The Crown's Game

The Crown's Game The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The last part… is very confusing.
Is there second book or something?


*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.

• It was a fun read the game itself is boring… or maybe it was the enchanters. I want some thrill. The title was so bad-ass so my expectations are very high and I want to ‘see’ some blood.
Picturing it inside my head – I won’t watch it. The duel should be a display of who is more powerful… but it leans more to who is more creative and playing with their magic.

• I finished it because I kinda like the Russian theme of it. I never read something like this, it was really fascinating. That was the best and coolest part of the story, I think.

• The origin of their magic, I kinda want to know more about it… it was interesting in a way. It was only explain a little bit, they should’ve explored it more.

• This is the kind of book that NEEDS a prequel. The story started very in-your-face strong, I would’ve wanted see feel/see a buildup.

• I like the title and the cover–it was very eye catchy, the color though.



ARC provided by Balzer + Bray (HarperCollins Publishers) & Edelweiss in exchange of honest review. Thank you!

@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment