Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Review: Aced

Aced Aced by K. Bromberg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Aced (Driven, #4)
by K. Bromberg [REVIEW]



This whole thing is wonderful... and beautiful. It is nice to know what happened before their HEA. And puh-lease, who gets tired on reading about Colton Donavan?!

Honestly speaking (writing), I was a bit disappointed on how things went in the end. Aced was sooo long and the ending was as small as dust. Yes I am really disappointed. I was hoping of maybe a continuation of the ending of the previous Colton-Rylee book.
Well, that’s just the ending and I did not say I don’t love that part any less. Just have this unexplainable feeling of wanting more.


*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.

• I don’t know what women with post-partum depression feel–I know little about it. O.o
Damn… Rylee is…–I am really sorry for saying this–so annoying. I really felt bad for Colton, he’s so loving and everything and she’s just… yeah.

• What I mean about that on the previous bullet is… K. Bromberg successfully wrote a thing about women with PPD. I think women who experience/experiencing that will love or relate to this book.

• ON THE EVIL NOTE… *evil laugh*
Dear Colton,
I wish you left Rylee. Yes!
Why? What else? So I could take care of you… and your baby. I could totally replace her.
*evil laugh again*

• THE SCANDAL!
OH MY!!! I DON’T MIND WATCHING THAT! *grin*

• I love the ‘I’m game’, it was so sweet and very intimate in a way…

• I missed you so much Colton Donavan! Till next time!!! HOPEFULLY!


@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment