Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Review: First Touch

First Touch First Touch by Laurelin Paige
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First Touch (First and Last, #1)
by Laurelin Paige [REVIEW]



Oh MY! Reeve Sallis is a beast!
Literally and figuratively. **fanning my face** DAAAAMN…NNN!!!

The first word that comes to my mind when I think of this book is SEXY. That’s how I describe this book! It was so good! MUST READ!

*MC’s Corner*
WARNING: SPOILERS. OFFEND ING WORDS and this is me being honest.
• I missed this kind of writing of Laurelin Paige, because to be honest her last book, for me, was a total flop. I don’t even remember the title. I was a big fan of Fixed and with this book you just made remember why I loved Fixed.
You bet I am going to read the next book!

• I don’t understand the cover… It looks cool. And to be honest I don’t know why I am ‘kinda’ complaining about the cover. Maybe I am looking for a half naked sexy & hot guy on the cover or something. Ha! That’s it! **grinning like a fool**

• CHARACTERS:

o EMILY WAYBORN – She’s so weird. I think she’s a bisexual and she doesn’t know it.
Damn! What a slut she was. Really… she is. Gosh, and I am the kind of reader that is not easily shocked or appalled. But this girl did– I think that’s how I will describe Emily. She just stunned me everytime she talks about her past especially those of her and Amber’s rendezvous. Sometimes I just cringe. PHEW.
o REEVE SALLIS – My gut says Reeve Sallis is hiding something very important that involves Emily. He just got that aura. }
He is yum yum **salivating** grrrr.
He’s a beast.

So weird, I just realized that First Touch only revolved around Reeve and Emily. First Touch is probably the prequel of the real story. It’s just getting started and I can’t wait for it!

• It is kinda refreshing to finish a book like this. Lately, nothing satisfies my craving for ‘x-ionaire’ meets girl then they fall in love theme. You know? I am a big fan of the story of Fifty Shades Trilogy so maybe I was looking for something that will remind me of it or something.

• Well, for the record Reeve is not Christian fucking Grey. But he’s as sexy as him in my head. **grin** :p


@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment