Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Review: Legend

Legend Legend by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WARNING: THIS IS REVIEW IS FULL OF SUPER SPOILERS.

I just have to say this.
Near the last I was already thinking how I’m going to lash out on this review if Remy lost in the finals. And then… someone stepped on the brake, and I totally forgot how I am going to be mad at Katy Evans. I had tears in my eyes. *gasp*
Seriously, no kidding. It all makes sense, I am more than impressed!
LEGEND! THIS IS LEGEND MEN!
LEGEND!


*MC’s Corner*

• The way Katy Evans wrote that last part was just sublime. I will never forget ‘that scene’, ever. One of my fave scenes among the books I’ve read. *bow* *clap clap* *bow*

• I am so glad that Katy Evans wrote another Fighter/MMA book. I’ve been waiting for a book like this. I missed reading one–a great one. Though I am wondering if you are going to write another one. No one wants to see Remy’s successor lose right?
I suggest dear Ms Katy Evans you should write another MMA book with new character maybe without all your past characters. *grin*

• I have one gripe, I am not even sure. LOL.
I think the book was too sure. I am not really sure. I also think I read it very fast. *sigh*
I should hit my head on the table. That’s it.

• CHARACTERS:
o MAVERICK ‘the AVENGER’ CAGE – Apparently, he’s the son of Remy’s mortal enemy. He’s determined to make his father, who is in a coma–the evil man deserves that, proud. Weird? IKR?
But he is nothing like his father. Then he met Reese who gave her v-card to him. Fell in love blah blah blah.
This guy really reminded me so much of Remy. I don’t know exactly what or where but he does. And Remy agreed to that.

o REESE DUMAS – Oh yeah! Mav and Remy’s another similarity is they fell in love with a Dumas girl. Wahaha. I’m so clever, not.
So Reese is the virgin girl… whoa lso is Brooke’s cousin… blah blah blah. I don’t want to talk about her. I still want to talk about how hot her boyfriend is. *Cheshire cat grin*(Brooke is Remy’s wife)

o REMINGTON TATE – I F***ING MISSED YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE STILL SO HOT! *fanning my face* And also, you are still on my top 10 favorite fiction character – AKA (BOOK BOYFRIEND)

o RACER TATE – He is Remy’s son. SO CUTE! OH MY GOSH! I-WANT-TO-PINCH-KISS-TICKLE-HIM-KIND of cute. So adorable…
WHAT?!
• MUST READ THIS YEAR!!! GET YOUR COPIES REMY’S BITCHES!!! GRRR!


@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment