Monday, August 31, 2015

The White Rose by Amy Ewing [ARC REVIEW]

The White Rose by Amy Ewing
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Finished it in one sitting!
AWESOME! LOVE IT!
I think I had this book since… May 2015.
And that time I’m really not in the mood reading YA. So now that I am… I finished it so fast and love everything about it.

*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.
• The Jewel ended with Violet giving Raven the ‘poison that will make her look like dead but not really dead’ from Lucien that she is supposed to take.

• Now… they are on the run.
And it’s so fun. They just went from the Jewel… to the Banks then to the Smoke and their destination: the Farm. I mean it makes it more realistic by being the characters experiencing/seeing what the people from those factions do.

• MY ANSWERD QUESTIONS FROM THE JEWEL.
o Why rich people do need surrogates? And when/how it started?

o Where the Auguries did came from?

o How /why they built the wall?

• So yeah, were going to find lil bit about the history of the Lone City. Hidden.. long lost history of Lone City.

• I think this is 10x better than the first book.

• WHAT IS ‘THE WHITE ROSE’?
Two things… well three
1ST – it’s the title of the book. *grin*
2ND –it’s the place where our heroes will going to start their ‘uprising’.
3RD –it’s someone’s codename.

• Their powers kinda reminded me the Garde’s Legacies. (Pittacus Lore, Lorien Legacies)

ARC provided by HarperTeen (HarperCollins Publishers) & Edelweiss in exchange of honest review. Thank you!

@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment