Monday, August 24, 2015

Review: Bitter of Tongue

Bitter of Tongue Bitter of Tongue by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

 “Fortunate is the one who knows the name of their heart. They are the ones whose hearts are never truly lost. They can always call their heart back home.
Do you remember the name of your heart, Simon Lewis?”
 “I think so,” Simon whispered.
–Mark Blackthorn


This is probably one of my least favorite Tale.
Well, I gave it 5 stars… because big chunk of it is really good. It’s just that the near end part ruined it for me.
It’s so OBVIOUS it was meant to promote the next book of Cassandra Clare.


*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.

• Well, there nothing wrong on promoting it. Most authors do it. But damn… I don’t like it when it happens.

• It is really awful. I mean, what they did to Mark Blackthorn. It is the time when you kinda hate the Shadowhunters. But could have they done? UGH! HEARTBREAKING.

• I wonder, after this series, if Simon is going to Ascend? I mean… he doesn’t really agree with some beliefs of Shadowhunters, he has his own opinions… (I do too.)
Maybe he’s going to be bitten by a vampire again. GOSH! That would be so COOL! WAHAHAHA
I think Jon will wet his sexy pants.
• I really like George… *sigh* I’m going to miss him…



@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment