Monday, August 31, 2015

Review: Every Last Breath

Every Last Breath Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First, I just want to say that whenever Roth uses the word ‘wee’, it makes my head hurt. IRRITATING.

Honestly, the first part of this book bored me to death. MEANS it did not start very good. I yawned a lot.
I think I finished four or five books before I picked it up again.
And halfway through it… THE REDEMPTION. I felt it you know?
The feeling of, oh man, this starting to be good. *roll eyes*
Then I finished it.


*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.

• I am 99.99% sure that the story is not finished. Maybe JLA is done writing Layla & Roth’s love story but not this ‘world’.

• Honestly, I did not enjoy the first two books of this series as much I enjoyed and loved JLA other series. And I obviously did not love the first part of this book.
I think I kinda know the answer now.
I’m pretty sure that never in a million years I would think that gargoyles are hot. It’s really weird.
And then there’s part of book that explained EVERYTHING. *BOOM*
Everything made sense now and the girl had feather and everything. *grin*

• So ‘THE REDEMPTION’ was when Layla started to ‘change’.
*roll eyes* I know I’m too judgmental.

• And… I really do think that they converse a lil bit too much.

@gleekidMC




View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment