Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Rebel Amy Tintera (Reboot, #2) [ARC Review]



★★★★★


Goodreads summary: The sequel to the action-packed Reboot is a can't-miss thrill ride, perfect for fans of James Patterson, Veronica Roth, and Marie Lu.

After coming back from death as Reboots and being trained by HARC as soldiers, Wren and Callum have finally escaped north, where they hope to find a life of freedom. But when they arrive at the Reboot Reservation, it isn't what they expected. Under the rule of a bloodthirsty leader, Micah, the Reboots are about to wage an all-out war on the humans. Although Wren's instincts are telling her to set off into the wilderness on their own and leave the battle far behind, Callum is unwilling to let his human family be murdered. When Micah commits the ultimate betrayal, the choice is made for them. But Micah has also made a fatal mistake . . . he's underestimated Wren and Callum.

The explosive finale to the Reboot duology is full of riveting action and steamy love scenes as Wren and Callum become rebels against their own kind.



Whoop whoop!

I WANT MORE Callum & Wren!

Please tell me this is not the last book!!


*MC’s Corner*
(Note: Spoilers)

  • ·         I love the action in the first part. SO EXCITING. This guy, Micah, leader of reservation reboots is very welcoming. That is so suspicious, I already want some answers. Then the action begun… *BAM*


  • ·         So Callum admitted to himself that he’s jealous. OHMYGAWD. Then those small gestures he’s giving Wren makes ME jealous. (I am so green with envy, I think when I looked at the mirror I looked like Ragnor Fell.)Damn he’s so perfect; he’s definitely a book boyfriend. **sigh**


  • ·         FACT: REBOOTS can have babies. So my mind goes having some theories. And I think of baby Callum. **sigh again**


  • ·         I think after I finished the first quarter of the book my suspicions to Micah went up. And I am starting to hate him, yes hate agad.har har. He’s a f’n sick bastard!
    Then these reservation Reboot has this “Hunt”, it’s so sick. S-I-C-K. **vomit** (I am not pregnant; that not why I am vomiting, it’s just these guys are really disgusting.)


  • ·         What is the Hunt??? That’s for you to find out.


  • ·         In the half of the book you’ll meet the new side of Callum 22. He’s so bad-ass sexy and still cute. **sigh again**


  • ·         Okay not everything on this book is full of happiness and action. There are some sad parts too and some will die. (Though I am happy when a particular guy/s died) **evil me**


  • ·         In Rebel you’ll see some Reboot vs Reboot. Reboot vs HARC. HARC vs Rebels. Is there going to be an Alliance that’s going to happen? Who’s side are you?


  • ·         Near the last part is the most exciting, the climax of the story. You better read it. It’s disgustingly good.

@gleekidMC
ARC provided by HarperTeen & Edelweiss in exchange of honest review.  Thank you!

 


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I WANT AN ARC SOOOOOO BAD!!! Do you know where I can get an arc of Rebel or if there are any giveaways?

Post a Comment