Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Forever with You by Laurelin Paige (Fixed, #3) [Review]



★★★★★

Goodread summary: Alayna Withers relationship with Hudson Pierce has tested both her and his ability to trust. They decide that the only way they can move forward together is with open doors and transparency. It won’t be easy for the scarred lovers, but they’re committed to each other more now than ever. Alayna, in particular, has grown through their trials, and has emerged more confident and faithful to the man she loves.

But while the pair is focused on the future, their past shows up again to threaten their fragile bond. Promises that were made are broken, and Alayna learns that Hudson still has very potent secrets—secrets that will tear them both apart. As much as she feels for him, her ability to forgive and forget is tested beyond her limits.

Even though she found the only man who could fix her, a forever with Hudson seems more and more out of reach.



THIS IS SO GOOD!!! AMAZEBALLS!!! You kept me up all night! I finished reading it around 3 am

“No, I’m not ever letting you go. I’ll let you leave here right now, but I’m not giving up on you. I’ll pursue you like I’ve never pursued anything in my life. I’ll fight until you have no choice but to believe that I love you with everything I am.”–Hudson Pierce

*MC’s Corner*

Note: Spoilers. 
  •          The finale is about honesty and transparency. Hudson and Laynie building a relationship where they can trust and open up with each other.
     
  •          GOD! The drama is so high! It was amazing; I never read anything like that. It was so intense and so believable. *clap clap* *brushing tears in my eyes*
     
  •          I love how Laurelin Paige does on her characters. Everyone has their personalities and you’ll remember them, you will feel that they all part of the story.
     
  •          THE CHARACTERS (on Forever With You):
    • Alayna – From first book upto the last her problem, stalking tendency, is very clear. I mean even though she’s on a relationship the obsessive side of her didn’t go, which I really liked because, you can’t just escape that thing. I believed it. There’s some times that Alayna is so annoying, what’s wrong with her? It’s supposed to irritate me, but it didn’t. Also so… here you’ll meet her slight-bitchy side. HA!
    • Hudson – He’s hot, that never changed. HAHAHA
      As we all know, he’s a wealthy man. Lots of money. But when he talks about them, he doesn’t sound a D-bag, royally? Yes. Sometimes on other books I read they sounds so cocky and its so douche bag, not in a good way. (Douche bag in a good way is Daemon Black. *grin*) Hudson Pierce blushed, okay? He’s human. Hudson biggest struggle is telling someone that he loves them. But in the end it was so easy for him.
    • Jack – Hudson’s dad. *blushing*
      Oh My God he’s so hilarious. I mean dude he told the girlfriend of his son the size of his dick? HAHAHA. (It’s about six and a half inches btw.)
    •  Sofia – Hudson’s mum. Nothing’s new she’s a Grade A Bitch. And she’s cray cray. In the end she changed. How? Read the book.
    •  Celia – Oh… she’s Grade A+ Bitch. She’s a cray cray too, stalking Laynie. One of the best parts when you’ll know the secret of Hudson and Celia. *bow*
       
    • Stacy – Mira’s employee. Who is she??? Uh-uh.  *roll eyes*
     
  •          Phillip Phillip’s “So Easy”. DUDE, I’m playing it right now! And adding it to my reading playlist! So cool!
    Oh! If you’re asking why I am talking about it. I think (for me) it’s the theme song of  Forever With You. SO PERFECT FOR IT.
     
  •         THE ENDING: LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
But when they’re talking about kids… and H is the one asking for it. THAT IS SO TEASE. Now I want to see H and a baby. *sigh*

    
@gleekidMC

0 comments:

Post a Comment