Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Review: The Best Goodbye

The Best Goodbye The Best Goodbye by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Grrr!!! That was so short!
But it was still lovely!!!
I love everything about this book except one. THE COVER, I don’t know, I just don’t feel it.

*MC’s Corner*

• WAAAH! ITS CAPTAIN! River Kipling. NAKAKALOKA!
LOVE HIM!

• You have to admit, this story has been told multiple times. The thing is is Abbi Glines also has this ability/undeniably awesome talent on making/writing these cliché stories (you have to admit they are) and making them fresh, cool and beautiful all over again. *thumbs up* I just love reading every seconds I spent reading this book.

• I have three gripes. First, Captain’s daughter is so annoying. She makes my head want to explode.

• Second, the cover. Uh-oh I am not feeling it at all. Sorry.

• Last, the last part. I just want to erase that in my mind. GRRRR.

• Still no plan on writing Jimmy’s story? *me sending daggers with my eyes*

• Gosh! I kinda miss Rush, maybe I’m going read their stories again.


@gleekidMC


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment