Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (And Who You’re Not Officially Dating Anyway)? (The Bane Chronicles #8) [Review] by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan


Goodreads summary: Magnus Bane may or may not be dating Alec Lightwood, but he definitely needs to find him the perfect birthday present.

Set in the time between City of Ashes and City of Glass, warlock Magnus Bane is determined to find the best birthday present possible for Alec Lightwood, the Shadowhunter he may or may not be dating. And he’s also got to deal with the demon he’s conjured up for a very irritating client . . .



“If you tell me about your gooey feelings for one of the Nephilim, I will go double green and be sick. I’m warning you now.” -Ragnor Fell


Ahhh!!! Magnus is back!!!

I love it!!!

My favorite Bane Chronicles book so far!!! #Malec

So cute! Alec didn’t have that much part in here but I was grinning the whole time I was reading What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (And Who You’re Not Officially Dating Anyway)?

I enjoyed it! GREAT JOB!!!  ♥♥♥


Demon summoning was not something Magnus did often, on account of it being technically extremely illegal. Magnus did not have enormous respect for the Law, but if he was breaking it he wanted to look good doing it.


*MC’s Corner*


  •  I want a whole book focused on Alec and Magnus.

  •   I want the new TMI book!
  •  I got pregnant reading this. LOL
  •  Magnus Bane is a Scrabble Champion.
  •  I love how, in every Bane book, Magnus is always concerned with fashion.
@gleekidMC      



0 comments:

Post a Comment