Monday, November 25, 2013

The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) - Richelle Mead [Review]



 “Someday, Sage. Every morning in our apartment in Rome. Us in bed, breakfast together . . . I don’t know how we’ll make it work, but we will.” -Adrian Ivashkov

Goodreads summary: In The Indigo Spell, Sydney was torn between the Alchemist way of life and what her heart and gut were telling her to do. And in one breathtaking moment that Richelle Mead fans will never forget, she made a decision that shocked even her. . . .

But the struggle isn't over for Sydney. As she navigates the aftermath of her life-changing decision, she still finds herself pulled in too many directions at once. Her sister Zoe has arrived, and while Sydney longs to grow closer to her, there's still so much she must keep secret. Working with Marcus has changed the way she views the Alchemists, and Sydney must tread a careful path as she harnesses her profound magical ability to undermine the way of life she was raised to defend. Consumed by passion and vengeance, Sydney struggles to keep her secret life under wraps as the threat of exposure—and re-education—looms larger than ever.

Pulses will race throughout this thrilling fourth installment in the New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series, where no secret is safe


SWOON!!!

GOSH!!! This is where you'll find the hottest Adrian Ivashkov. LOL
I love love love love!!!

I'm going to be totally pissed if Fiery Heart is published on 2014. I mean... the ending. I'm going to be frustrated the whole time I’ll wait for the next one.. GOD!!! I really want to read the continuation!!!

 “I don’t think I’ll ever be able to express enough how much I love you.” -Adrian Ivashkov


**SIGH**

I was soooo happy when I turn the page and saw the first bold letters.
Adrian's POV!!! AHH!!! oh my gosh! It was the hottest Male POV EVER!!! (I love you Daemon Black, but I gotta give it to Adrian the hottest POV evah!)
The thing is... when a YA book series starts with a single POV then next book it has double POV it means something bad is going to happen... duh!!

“Style over substance, Sage. I’ve got a lot of adoring fans back there that’ll expect me to look my best. Can’t weigh myself down in . . . well, down.” -Adrian Ivashkov

        *MC’S Corner*

(Note: Spoilers and puh-lease don’t laugh!) 
  •  The escape plans are genius
  •  I think the love stories of the others are a little bit messy and confusing (sometimes).
  •  I hate Zoe. (She is what you call “lil’ bitch”).
  •  Umm… I think when Adrian and Sydney will see each other again. Either Sydney has a baby bump or she’s carrying a baby.  (DUDE!  It’s just my instincts talking. Sometimes she’s right. And yes it’s a “she”).
  •  …and she’s not going to remember Adrian.
 Then, Adrian will go berserk and vow to kill every Alchemists.
Har har. That’s it!!!


@gleekidMC

0 comments:

Post a Comment